DO YOU HAVE TO LOVE GOD TO GO TO HEAVEN?
(a warning to every believer)
The Heavenly Father is trying to build confidence in you, in HIM. He is boldly saying you can trust ME. Now, God is patient. God is kind. God is pure. God is holy. God is so long suffering. God is good. God is creative. God has a limitless imagination. The Scripture says Eyes have not seen and ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man those things which God has prepared for them that LOVE HIM!
In the last number of years behind, many pulpits have come up with a new doctrine. This doctrine says it doesn't matter what you do, God Loves You No Matter What. People may not realize this but the way that it is being preached is demonic.
I was with two Pentecostal preachers and assembly God and a full gospel preacher back in about 2003. I was sitting in the backseat of the car . We were going out to eat together. God had really been speaking to me about what true salvation is. Who it is that will spend eternity with the Father, the Son, the Holy Ghost, and the angelic host.
I'm sitting in the back seat and I am wondering if these two men which I had known for many years knew this truth. So I leaned forward between the two bucket seats and I said to them, hey guys, let me just ask you something. You know it's not sophisticated.
I said, Do You Have To Love God To Go To Heaven?
It got so quiet in that car you could hear a pin drop. Instantly they both looked at me like I had lost my mind. Then they looked at each other like, yup, Mike has gone over the deep end. All the rumors we heard about him are true.
I was waiting for an answer, but they never answered me. So I sat back in my seat. Do You Know Why They Never Answered Me? Because they did not believe in order to be received into heaven after your born again you Must Love God.
I am not saying that it will be a perfect and mature love but at least it will be like the love of a little child has for his or her mom and dad. Granted if they have good parents. We have the most wonderful and amazing Father!
In the middle of the night when a child is going through a bad dream, or if they fall down and get hurt, or if they want to be held they call out for mom or dad. We must at least have this type of love for our heavenly father.
Paul the apostle made an amazing and frightening statement in the book of First Corinthians.
1 Corinthians 16:22If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
*Another translation says: If anyone does not love the Lord, let him be ·separated from God—lost forever [L anathema]! ·Come, O Lord [L Maranatha; C Aramaic phrase meaning either “Our Lord, Come!” or “Our Lord has come”]!
Why did not these Pentecostal preachers believe you have to love God to go to heaven? Remember we can only take people where we live. How tragic that men who stand in the pulpit do not even know this most basic elemental truth!
Matthew 22:37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
It is just common sense that a godly man will not be willing to marry a wife, a woman who not love him. You'd have to be insane to marry a woman like that. Unless you're desperate. God's not desperate.
You better find out if the minister who is feeding you your spiritual food believes: You Must Love God to Go to Heaven! If your minister does not believe this I strongly suggest you run for your life. How can he take you where he does not live himself. If you confront him with this truth after you ask him the question, and he responds: wow, you know that's true, help me, Jesus, then you have found someone that there is still great hope for.
Can I tell you something that's really shocking? Can you listen to me? God is a good God. He wants to share His Wonderful Life and creation with everybody, but God does not need you. I don't care what anybody says. God does not need you and he doesn't need me. But he has given us an amazing invitation and paid the ultimate price for us to be partakers of HIS divine nature. To live with him forever. Pastor but that’s not what I’ve been taught or believe. Let me give you a Biblical example.
In the book of Esther, Mordechai tells his niece you need to go before the king and plead the cause of your people.
Esther 4:14For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed : and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
If you do not stand up for the truth, when it jeopardizes your life, God will just raise somebody else up. If you do not don't want to walk with God, he'll find somebody. If you do not want to love God even as he has loved you, he will find somebody who will. Paul said that many will count themselves unworthy to receive this great plan of salvation because they have refused to love God.
Acts 13:46Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.
But Pastor it so difficult to love God in his day and age. Tell me about it. I know this is true because of so many distractions, yet if we cry out to God he will empower us to love him. We always quote the Scripture: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Let us by God’s grace and spirit apprehend this truth.
We Must Love God and by God’s Grace, We Will Love Him in Order to Be Fit for Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment